10.05.2008

Rest Stops....

September 18, 2008
Day 3:

Whenever I would start getting sick of sitting, Mommy, Grammy, & I would stop at the nearest Rest Stop... There is lots of fun stuff to do at rest stops.... You can check out the local flora and fauna...... Pet other world travelers.....




























And sometimes they even have water spigots.....
I had the most fun taking this splashing break!....
































Then I discovered hide and seek!.... At first I would hide behind the tree..... Then I realized as long as I couldn't see Grammy I was still hiding..... So I would close my eyes or turn around then scare her by jumping toward her!.......


On the way to Hannah's house I was making a funny picture for them...... Mommy's not sure what I was drawing, but it was cracking me up!...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Bella? Do you have a new blog somewhere else? Did you make it to North Carolina? Did you get home? What are you for Halloween? Where's Bella?

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I am going to bust you out! I provided you with all of the dates of our trip so you could post the bazillions of pictures that we got....from AUGUST! It's now November.... Get with it girlie!