Mommy has felt a bit whelmed..... I'm almost 2.... There are things we could post about everyday...... There's a whole trip to North Carolina, 4 Christmases, and lots of new tricks........ So we are going to try to catch up a little bit.........but just uploading all those photos is going to take FOREVER!
In the meantime, here's a photo of me...... I love dancing.... but you can only dance if you're dressed up...... Usually that means my faboo tutu..... Today, I picked this----
Feather Boa, my digital camera, and yes.... Miss Bun's (my rabbit) pants!
In the meantime, here's a photo of me...... I love dancing.... but you can only dance if you're dressed up...... Usually that means my faboo tutu..... Today, I picked this----
3 comments:
I love your new template! Sooo cute!!!
Bella's back!!!!!!!!!!
love,
Nana Robin
Glad to see you are going to try and get caught up!
Grammy loves you the most, Bella!
Post a Comment