September 16, 2008
Day 1:

After I had my breakfast and shower.... Grammy and Mommy loaded me up in my carseat and said we were going to have a road trip.... A road trip.... What's a road trip?!? I was really excited though.... jumping up and down and clapping a lot!
This is my friend Gnomie.... He is our little tour guide.... Though Mommy kept forgetting and leaving him weird places.... Our first state was Tennessee!....
We drove allllll the way up to my

Uncle Bubby's Army base... There we met Captain Boland, his tooo cute kiddos, and his wifey Liz... She gave Grammy her very special Unit Coins.... She earned them by going "Above and Beyond the Call of Duty" as an Army POC (Point of Contact) for 75 families!.... Most POC's only have 10 or so families....... We stayed and visited for a little while... And I got to "stretch my legs" and play with the kiddos and their dodgie... I am totally in love with their dodgie!.... Then we loaded up in the car and headed out for more road tripping!....

Our first motel was the LaQuinta in Knoxville...... It was a long drive and we got there pretty late..... Didn't bug me though because I slept in the car, so the next morning I was ready to go BRIGHT AND EARLY....
It was pretty nice.... I had some yummy breakfast.... The best two points about it: It was not in the Ghetto and it didn't have buggies!
There is a history with Mommy and Grammy's "Girls' Trips" that they always end up in the Ghetto and in some really scary yucky motels!.....

I was a really good girl in the car today.... And had a lot of fun being adventurous and seeing new places!
My favorite though was watching movies on Mommy's puter in the car!... Who knew a puter could do such a thing!...
No comments:
Post a Comment