All this Christmas has made me a hungry girl.....
Today I ate huge amounts of boob juice......
AND:
A slice of pumpkin bread
2 Vanilla Wafers
Puffs
A Gigantic Bowl of Baby Food Dinner
(Papa fed me for the first time! It was fun)

A Popsicle
1 Sister Schubert Roll
(I kinda gave Abby some.... I was showing her and she thought I wanted to give it to her.... So she bit it.... Then Grammy took it and gave it to her and I CRIED. Then Grammy gave me a new one!)
Then I helped myself to some of Grammy's Stroganoff....


We'll see if I'm still a Twiggy at the next Doctor Appointment!
Today I ate huge amounts of boob juice......
AND:
A slice of pumpkin bread
2 Vanilla Wafers
Puffs
A Gigantic Bowl of Baby Food Dinner
(Papa fed me for the first time! It was fun)
A Popsicle
1 Sister Schubert Roll
(I kinda gave Abby some.... I was showing her and she thought I wanted to give it to her.... So she bit it.... Then Grammy took it and gave it to her and I CRIED. Then Grammy gave me a new one!)
Then I helped myself to some of Grammy's Stroganoff....
We'll see if I'm still a Twiggy at the next Doctor Appointment!
No comments:
Post a Comment