This is me making a silly face at Mommy!
I learned how to tell the dodgie "Shhhh!" when they are barking...
Mommy wanted to take a picture of it....
Instead I looked at her like she's nuts!
I learned how to tell the dodgie "Shhhh!" when they are barking...
Mommy wanted to take a picture of it....
Instead I looked at her like she's nuts!
Today, we did some work for Mommy....
Then we went to see Papa playing raquetball....
There were 4 men in a little cage, playing with a ball.....
I couldn't figure it out!
Then I had lots of dinner again....



Grammy barely gets to eat any dinner
between me and the dodgies fighting over bites....
And yes I'm totally naked!
Then we went to see Papa playing raquetball....
There were 4 men in a little cage, playing with a ball.....
I couldn't figure it out!
Then I had lots of dinner again....
Grammy barely gets to eat any dinner
between me and the dodgies fighting over bites....
And yes I'm totally naked!
No comments:
Post a Comment