5.29.2007

Parts...

Here are some of my parts....

Belly Button!

I have a unique belly button... but I think that everyone does...
I dunno how many people have belly buttons that look like tushies though :)!

Monkey Toes

I love my toes... They're more like fingers than toes...
I love grabbing mommy's lips with them when she pretends to eat my feet....

Rumpugus

Here is my rumpugus.... It kept falling out of my swim suit last time we went to grammy's...
This time I'm ready... I have a new swim suit that is NOT a bikini...

1 comment:

nana said...

Hi mia,
this is great nana and i look at your blog page almost everyday, i'm so happy that we get to see you grow up it helps so much cuz we miss you and you live so far away. But we sure hope to see you this summer we can't wait your room is ready! Let us know when you do when you will be here so we can spend all our time with you. See you soon luv luv nana xoxoxoxox
cute monkey toes :)