This is me today!... 
I have a range of silly faces and emotions.... I've gotten to be an expert at throwing hissy fits... Complete with toy throwing and purple faceness... I am also more mobile... I can scoot on my back, so I don't stay where you put me... I love my bathtime... and as you can see I love my jumparoo and reading books... I am about 13.5 pounds now and officially wearing size 3-6 onesies... My baby size 0 shoes are too small for my monkey toes.... but the size 1 are still a little too big... Sometimes I am a great sleeper... sleeping 6-7 hours... Mommy and Daddy really like those nights.... but I still have nights where I only sleep 3 hour stretches.... I love being home with my family... and I'm not so fond of car rides right now.... We're hoping that changes soon.... Anyway... Happy 3 Month Birthday to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment