4.11.2010

Shhh... Don't tell Grammy.....

I might be getting a dodgie.... It is spring and there is baby fever at our house..... I tell mommy I want a baby.... she says no.... I tell her I want a brother....... She says NO...... I tell her I want a puppy like Leify...... She says no... but then then she talks to daddy.... and daddy mentions it to grandma leah..... Mommy starts surfing the craigslist...... really we blame this on uncle bubby.... he has 3 doxies..... and mommy and I fell in love with them................ any they are small and can go in the car.... and are fun and loving..........

Here is the one Gramma Leah is going to visit.....



I say don't tell grammy because she is opposed to the idea..... grammy is always opposed to the idea...... but if it is a dog or a baby...... hopefully she'll see it mommy's way!

1 comment:

Dustin 'n Deanna Perry said...

Uncle Bubby & Aunt DD like this story, Bella! ;) Dexter is such a sweet dodgie...