On Saturday I had my birthday party...
On Sunday I officially turned 3....
And then I went crazy.... I decided it was ok to yell and scream and cry at Mommy.....
It is ok to disobey and break the rules and be mean to my friends....
It is ok to tell my parents, "NOW!" when I don't want to wait....
So some new rules are going to be starting in our house.... and some new consequences....
Because this first week as a 3-year-old, needs to be my only week as a "Terrible Three"....
Before I end up on SuperNanny!
On Sunday I officially turned 3....
And then I went crazy.... I decided it was ok to yell and scream and cry at Mommy.....
It is ok to disobey and break the rules and be mean to my friends....
It is ok to tell my parents, "NOW!" when I don't want to wait....
So some new rules are going to be starting in our house.... and some new consequences....
Because this first week as a 3-year-old, needs to be my only week as a "Terrible Three"....
Before I end up on SuperNanny!
No comments:
Post a Comment