Today, I'm officially a big girl!
I was feeling a little gassy in my shower/bath...
So they asked if I needed to poop...
I shook my head YES YES YES.....
Like I do when I really mean it....
Then they asked if I wanted to poop on the big potty.....
Now keep in mind that we haven't really been "Potty Training" or "Toilet Learning"....
Whatever you want to call it.....
Mommy bought me a potty a couple months ago
and whenever she has to go I sit on my pink potty to get used to the idea......
She doesn't even usually take my diapey off.....
We just sit and chill and sometimes read books.....
So I shook my head YES YES YES again....
Mommy rushed to grab the part of my potty that fits on the big toilet....
AND I POOPED! Like I concentrated, we sang some songs, and SPLASHY SPLASH....

YAY!
Daddy said he doesn't want to see anymore dirty diapers.....
Mommy said he'll have to follow me around listening for every gas bubble if that's the case....
But anyway, today is definitely a milestone......
I even got some yummy gummy ponies!
So they asked if I needed to poop...
I shook my head YES YES YES.....
Like I do when I really mean it....
Then they asked if I wanted to poop on the big potty.....
Now keep in mind that we haven't really been "Potty Training" or "Toilet Learning"....
Whatever you want to call it.....
Mommy bought me a potty a couple months ago
and whenever she has to go I sit on my pink potty to get used to the idea......
She doesn't even usually take my diapey off.....
We just sit and chill and sometimes read books.....
So I shook my head YES YES YES again....
Mommy rushed to grab the part of my potty that fits on the big toilet....
AND I POOPED! Like I concentrated, we sang some songs, and SPLASHY SPLASH....
YAY!
Daddy said he doesn't want to see anymore dirty diapers.....
Mommy said he'll have to follow me around listening for every gas bubble if that's the case....
But anyway, today is definitely a milestone......
I even got some yummy gummy ponies!
2 comments:
While Grammy is extremely proud of you, Bella.....I'm pretty sure you are going to get even with your Mommy at some point for sharing this "news" and photo with the world!
Hi bella!!!
This is greatnana:)
I'm sooo proud of you.
I hope you surprise mommy &
daddy and show them that you knew what to do all along you just wanted to
make them wait so hey would appreciate it tee he
luv & miss hugs
Post a Comment