4.09.2008

What thuh?



My parents are NUTS!
They broke all the stuff in the kitchen...... like all of it.....
My highchair is in the living room....
My dinner table is 1/2 in the living room and 1/2 in the kitchen under some plasticky stuff.....
The house is dusty and stinky like paint......

The dust came from scraping the popcorn off the ceiling.....
I love popcorn... but I didn't ever see any..... See why my parents are nuts!


The yellow paint and crappy cabinets are what inspired the remo....

Here is some painting progress.....

There is going to be a rust colored stripe in between the two brown tones.....

We have been playing outside alot.....
Well I've been playing and my parents have been doing more weird stuff......
There's a loud BUZzZzZz that Mommy said is the sander....
They mostly have all the new cabinets sanded and stained...

This is our light from our first trip to IKEA......
Mommy and daddy got it while I was in the belly..... It's from Canada!



Anyway there are a few progress pictures......
Today is upper cabinet installation day....
I'm going to take a nap then maybe go play with IVY....
If she's sleeping maybe I'll just play with her mom.....

No comments: