Today Mommy, Grammy, & I went all the way to Little Rock to the airport.... They kept telling me we were going to get my cousin Hannah.... What does that mean!?!....

We got some fun balloons... and waited and waited.... I waved to all the people coming down the hallway... Some of them were nice and waved back..... Then there was this lady and a little girl.... I love other kids.... Grammy went and gave them a hug... Mommy took lotsa pictures.... Then I met my Hannah & Auntie Chenara!!!.... They went for a ride with us in Grammy's car!...

Hannah & I were already in love so we were holding hands.... She's really nice and shared her snacks with me in the car.... I've never had a friend that shared food with me before!

We drove to Grammy's favorite place, Crackerbarrel! Hannah was hillarious!.... She was laughing and being all kinds of silly...

Before we went to bed Hannah and I shared Grammy's big bathtub... It was soo much fun... Now I love having baths again.... For a little while I was hating bathtime.... but loving showers....
There's lots more to come........ But Mommy is ready for a TV break....... luvluv
Oh and did you notice how close to my birthday it is!!!!........ YAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment