2.07.2008

Mommy has been distracted!

Ok, So it's been a busy couple of weeks.... After playing at Abby's house... Grammy & Papa came to visit me.... While Mommy & Grammy were making some stuff, I got to sit in my high chair in the living room and have a smörgåsbord of snacks.... Puffs, Cookies, Diced Fruit & Carrots..... Everything in the world!....

Then Mommy made me this dress..... Well it's kinda a dress.... There were some cute onesies at Target... But they only had baby sizes.... SO Mommy bought the biggest one they had and sewed a big Ruffle on it.... With my lime green baby legs, I think I look rather smashing!....

Then the flu hit our house!.... We tried really hard to stay away from the sickies that we knew...... But it wasn't good enough... Those flu bugs are sneaky and persistent! This is me looking all pitiful.... For some reason we don't have the sickie pictures of Mommy.... There would have been some good ones of her laying on the bathroom floor.... Anyway, I had a terrible fever and throwing up and I didn't want to eat for days and days.... But my peeps prayed for me at church and you know what.... THAT same night I started eating and eating and eating......

While I was working on getting better it snowed!.... But I didn't get to play in it because by the time I woke up from my nap... IT WAS ALL MELTED!....

Mommy bundled me up in my snow suit and took me for a walk so I could get out of the house..... We both were a little cranky and stir-crazy from being in the house for days and days.....

My favorite part of being sick was the pedialyte Popsicles!.... They were pretty yummy... And cold on my new teeth.....

That's the other new thing... I now officially have 4 teeth.... my 2 big ones on the top came through.... One of them actually had BLOOD when it finished poking through..... No wonder I was grumpy and didn't want to eat!....


So other than my next post about my new trick I learned with daddy today....
We're pretty much caught up.....

Sorry it took so long... Mommy has been a bum!

2 comments:

laura said...

I've missed seeing Bella blogs! I'm glad you're all feeling better.

Anonymous said...

She just gets cuter and cuter everytime I see new pics of her! Can I have her?! ;)

Hope to see you guys soon! Love you bunches!

~ DD & Bubby