First thing this morning Mommy & I went to Baby Bookworms....
We met Ellie and her mom there....
Mrs. Lolly did our songs today....
It was fun....
But I wonder where Mrs. Laura was?!?
Before we left we met a new friend.... Her name is lilan..... I think....
But her mommy said we could call her LuLu...
Then Mommy & Auntie Lisa went exercising!
So Ellie and I went to play in KidsPlus....
Here's some pictures of us when the Mommies came to get us...


Mrs. Lolly did our songs today....
It was fun....
But I wonder where Mrs. Laura was?!?
Before we left we met a new friend.... Her name is lilan..... I think....
But her mommy said we could call her LuLu...
Then Mommy & Auntie Lisa went exercising!
So Ellie and I went to play in KidsPlus....
Here's some pictures of us when the Mommies came to get us...
No comments:
Post a Comment