My new phrase.... Actually my First phrase is..
I pooped....
This phrase would have come in handy tonight....
Mommy gave me a bubble bath, and floating past us was a weird toy....
So Mommy grabbed it trying to figure out what toy it was....
Hmmm.... It wasn't a toy.... It SQUISHED!
I could have said, "I Pooped"
Then Mommy might not have shrieked after she grabbed it....
Actually, she probably wouldn't have grabbed it at all!
I did tell Grammy on the phone all about what I did....
Only I whispered it.... I pooped.......
I pooped....
This phrase would have come in handy tonight....
Mommy gave me a bubble bath, and floating past us was a weird toy....
So Mommy grabbed it trying to figure out what toy it was....
Hmmm.... It wasn't a toy.... It SQUISHED!
I could have said, "I Pooped"
Then Mommy might not have shrieked after she grabbed it....
Actually, she probably wouldn't have grabbed it at all!
I did tell Grammy on the phone all about what I did....
Only I whispered it.... I pooped.......
No comments:
Post a Comment