Ok Mommy was snoozing on the job.....
She didn't even take any pictures for 2 whole days.....
Yeah she's fired.....
I'm gonna tell Santa she was naughty!
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me......
5 Sparkly Present Bows!
(Which I put all on Grammy's present all by myself and on top of each other)
On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....
6 Sloppy kisses..... I really love my Peeps!
She didn't even take any pictures for 2 whole days.....
Yeah she's fired.....
I'm gonna tell Santa she was naughty!
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me......
5 Sparkly Present Bows!
(Which I put all on Grammy's present all by myself and on top of each other)
On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....
6 Sloppy kisses..... I really love my Peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment