I've decided that I love Christmas lights....
I don't like driving there....
Or driving home.....
But I LOVE looking at all the colors....
Here is a video of some lights we saw today....
These are my Mommy and Uncle Bubby's favorite lights!
Today was another busy busy baking day.....
On the 11th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....
11 Step Neiman Marcus Cookies....
Made by Auntie DD...
.
Oh and I was the Christmas Clown..... That's what Mommy said...
Grammy thought I was adorable!


Or driving home.....
But I LOVE looking at all the colors....
Here is a video of some lights we saw today....
These are my Mommy and Uncle Bubby's favorite lights!
Today was another busy busy baking day.....
On the 11th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....
11 Step Neiman Marcus Cookies....
Made by Auntie DD...
.
Oh and I was the Christmas Clown..... That's what Mommy said...
Grammy thought I was adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment