12.07.2007

18 Days Until......... Well You Know......

Today we drove to Grammy's house....
The Ford family tradition is to go see Christmas Lights.....

Mommy, Daddy, & I drove around Fayetteville looking for lights the other day...
But we couldn't find any, except the "Square"...
They're really pretty....



But we wanted more.....

We drove all the way to Arkadelphia to have dinner at the Hamburger Barn....

We learned that "Corn Puppies"..... Are just little corn dogs....
Not Corn Nuggets.... But they're equally yummy....
Even after Mommy mutilated them
so they'd be small enough to NOT be a choking hazard...



Then we went to Iron Mountain.....
I screamed.... and cried.... and tried to tell them I was sick of the car....
But then I saw the lights.....
I started clapping and waving......
It was fantastic!
Those big guys played music... I danced, waved, and clapped!


Everyone should go see Christmas lights......
Plus they give you cookies!

No comments: