12.14.2007

11 Days to go!

Today I got to hang out with Ellie....
Her mommy and my Mommy went to the beauty school....
They weren't taking classes they got haircuts!

This is always an adventure....
Today was no exception...
They took turns entertaining us.......

Mommy got her hairs cut first....
and she got most of them cut off!....

Then when she was entertaining us we went across the street
and got a cookie!

She carried both of us big babies across the street....

She's glad she didn't have twins!

Anyway
We let Auntie Lisa borrow the camera....
So there aren't any pictures for today.....

Here is my new trick......
I tell people and dodgies to Shhh!
Especially if I don't like what they have to say!

Daddy took away a piece of paper I wanted to eat....
So I slapped my hand and told him SHHH!



On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me....
2 silly babies and some mommies going Christmas shop-ping!

No comments: