11.11.2007

Look I'm a Kid.....

I was busy busy today.... We spent the morning with Daddy...


He and I went for a walk in my stroller...


I really like the cool fall weather....





When I was taking a nap and trying to grow some more teefies,


I didn't get to talk to my Uncle Bubby... Who I've been calling "Buh Buh"....


So, this afternoon Mommy helped me make a picture for him...






My picture says, "Uncle Buh Buh I love you. Come see me soon."


I picked special colors that I knew he would love....






Then I read the newspaper with "Pah Pah Pah"


I'm picking which toys that Santa fellow needs to be bringing me....



I've been practicing scooting across the floor.... Really I'd rather stand....


But I did go from laying on my tummy to sitting on my bum....


All by myself with nothing to pull up on!


Yay!

No comments: