Mommy has no idea where I learned to make this snarly face.... Tee Hee...
So, yesterday I turned 9-Months-Old.....
I've officially been out as long as I was "in"....
I still have 2 teeth....
But I can now Crawl, Sit Up & Sit Down, & Pull up on EVERYTHING...
My favorite is to pull up to the top of the coffee table and SCREAM!
I can now eat 2 jars of baby food....
Here is my "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" face....
Today Mommy & Daddy took me to see Dr. Averitt, my pediatrician.
I am officially 29 inches long....
Which is a milestone! I am too big for my baby carseat....
So, we got me a new car seat at Target today... It is pink and super diva!
I am also 16 pounds and 4 ounces..... and here is the problem.....
I'm skinny people!... We gotta start chunking me up....
Before I can be forward facing in my new car seat,
I've gotta weigh 20 pounds and be a year old!....
At this rate that's never gonna happen..... I'm the 10th percentile for weight!!!
So, I gotta go back and see Dr. Averitt on December 20th....
I'm not really excited about it because today was no fun...
I got my second flu shot, they poked my toe to do a iron test,
and I had to get naked and lay on a table while she put sticks in my ears and mouth!.....
But I am skinny so they wanna check my weight... AND I have another double ear infection.....
I'm not acting sick..... Just fine and dandy as normal....
Here I am telling mom all about my toys, while we played outside yesterday....
I can say lots of things.... Dah dah dah and Pa Pa and Buh Buh.....
Bahb is my current favorite word.....
I use my hands and face alot when I talk.... So I guess I'm "expressive"....
I can be very sassy.... I yell when I want something....
I slap when I don't want something.....
Mommy says we gotta work on those things....
I don't know why I need to practice, I'm pretty good already.....
But maybe that's not what she means by "work on it"....
I'm also gonna post soon about meeting Grandpa Duane and Grandma Robin......
But we gotta wait on Mommy and you know how that can be!
Luv luv
No comments:
Post a Comment