
I love to be dressed up like a princess,
with my long flowing dress, hair bow,
and my Mommy's big necklace.....
I like to put makeup on with my Grammy...
Brush my teeth with my Mommy....
And even "do my hair" with the blow dryer and hairbrush....
It's ok to be High Maintenance right?!?
1 comment:
Hi Girlie girl,
Great Nana got your beautiful book today that your mommy made.
It is so precious and made me cry!
Not unhappy tears but it made me miss you all so much and seeing you grow so fast and such a beautiful little girl.
I have some good pictures of the arf arfs, we went to the beach again last week to the same place and quess WHAT? we made an offer on one of the condo's right on the water with an upstairs and we may have the keys in our hands Nov. 2nd.!!!!!!! I'm so excited we can take sugar there now if we own it so we are going to name it "the sugar shack"!
Now when you come again we can go stay at the beach as long as we want to. Greatnana has named most of the arf arfs, I'll tell you some of them next time cuz this little girlie has to go to bed :)
All our love and hugs to you and mommy and daddy xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment