Grammy suggested Mommy give me some of these biter biscuits a while ago....
Well after the mess with the pickle today at lunch....
Oh yeah I didn't tell you about the pickle... Mommy & I met Daddy for lunch at the sandwich place... Mommy gave me her pickle spear cause I love pickles... Well I tried to shove the whole thing in my mouth cause it was kinda floppy... But it was super yummy to chew on.... And the yummy little pickle seeds went everywhere.... Mommy didn't think that the whole pickle being in my mouth was super safe... But I want to feed myself! So today she finally listened to Grammy and bought me the biscuits...
The biscuits were kinda yuck at first....
but then they started to soften up and make yummy cookie goo with my slobbers...
Then I loved them!
I painted my belly with it... I switched it from hand to hand...
It felt really good on my still hiding teethies....
As you can see in the pictures they went everywhere!
Mommy will try to post video of me and that pickle tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment