NOT ONCE...
I haven't played with the remote....
I haven't watched Oprah or the Mickey show....
But I didn't know what I was missing....
We've been having so much fun, I hadn't really thought about it.....
We've been having so much fun, I hadn't really thought about it.....
Until today................
Great-Auntie Laura brought Great-Nana a little TV....
Mommy went up to see it and took me with her....
When she set me on the floor in front of it, I shouted clear as day,
"HI!"
And reached for it!......
Mommy said it was like I was seeing an old friend, I was too excited....
I don't know how I'm supposed to get ready for my cooking show, if I don't keep up on what my competition is doing on the Food Network!.....
Maybe Mommy is recording them for me at home...
1 comment:
Bella, your mommy and daddy are right you are the CUTIEST baby ever, hurry back to the midwest we all miss you here.
Love
Grandma Leah
Post a Comment