Even though today is Thursday and Not Monday, when we usually go, we went to Baby Bookworms.... Mommy & I took Daddy so he could see all the fun we've been having at the library... Baby Bookworms is my new favorite.... We sing songs, read stories, and play with the other babies.... Mommy has been taking me so I can be more social and try to get past this stranger anxiety that I've been having....




I really like to sing.... and I get singing pretty loud during bookworms....
If you're ever visiting us on a Monday you're welcome to come with us....
I really like to sing.... and I get singing pretty loud during bookworms....
If you're ever visiting us on a Monday you're welcome to come with us....
1 comment:
Oh, Bella Boo, you look like you are having so much fun I would love to be there with you on Mondays. Your Mommy and Daddy don't have to worry about you being shy, neither of your Grandma's are ...and we all know things skip a generation :-)
Love Grandma Leah
I LOVE my MUG, Grandpa Tony brings me coffee ever morning in it and I get to see your smiling face, what a way to wake up!!
Post a Comment