Today I went to the farm... Not just any farm...
My Grandma Leah and Grandpa Tony's farm....
Starhaven Farm in Chanute, Kansas!
This is a real farm... They have goats, horses, chickens, and lots of doggies!
Here is me with a goat... He kept trying to eat my toes!

My favorite was the chickens... I liked chasing the chickens with mommy!

I can't wait until I'm big enough to ride the horses!
They looked like the biggest doggies I've ever seen!
My Grandma Leah and Grandpa Tony's farm....
Starhaven Farm in Chanute, Kansas!
This is a real farm... They have goats, horses, chickens, and lots of doggies!
Here is me with a goat... He kept trying to eat my toes!
My favorite was the chickens... I liked chasing the chickens with mommy!
I can't wait until I'm big enough to ride the horses!
They looked like the biggest doggies I've ever seen!
No comments:
Post a Comment