6.30.2007

Big Stuff

At my 4 month check-up the pediatrician said that I could start having baby food anytime now.... So today mommy put my big girl high-chair together that our friends at church gave us...

Here I am in my new chair....


While mommy was doing the dishes she let me play in there with some of my toys... and this weird new toy.... She put a little bit of this cold stuff on it... I think she said it was sherbert.... and I put it in my mouth.... That thing is my new favorite!

When mommy gets brave we're going to try cereal and sweet potatoes... and bananas and green beans too..... Maybe we'll try to video tape it too ;)!
luvluv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi mia this is greatnana and i can't believe that you are eating cereal already! Wow you are growing so fast. I am so glad that we got to see you eat your first food. we love you and miss you xoxoxoxox greatnana