
I have had a busy busy week!
Monday, Mommy went back to work.... So I got to stay with my friend Elisabeth... Every morning we had to get up early... I like being up with Mommy early... but then she would get me dressed and put me in the car seat!.. Most mornings this was POOP... So I
let Mommy know that I hated this idea by screaming all the way from our house to Ellie's house in Rogers... I had a lot of fun with Lisa (that's Ellie's Mommy) and Ellie... AND her big brother Sam... He's silly... and he has a blog... He is the original blogger baby!.. Ellie has a blog too... and guess what I'm on it!... These are the pictures of us being silly.... On Monday we were laughing like crazy... On Thursday we were practicing for our future as Wrestle Mania girls... Friday was a CrAzY day.... Mommy forgot my diaper bag at home! Can you believe it.... Next week my Grammy is coming to take care of me.... Ellie is going out of town... I'm sure gonna miss that girlie!.... Then after next week Mommy is off work again! YAY!Have Fun Everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment